GIGABYTE SSD 120GB
- Form Factor: 2.5-inch internal SSD
- Interface: SATA 6.0Gb/s
- Total Capacity: 120GB*
- Warranty: Limited 3-years
- Sequential Read speed : up to 500 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 380 MB/s**
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
- SATA 6.0Gb/s
- Form Factor
- 2.5-inch internal SSD
- Total Capacity
- Limited 3-year or 75TBW
- NAND Flash
- External DDR Cache
- Sequential Read speed
- up to 500 MB/s ; Minimum 350 MB/s
- Sequential Write speed
- up to 380 MB/s ; Minimum 280 MB/s
- Random Read IOPS
- Up to 50k
- Random Write IOPS
- Up to 60k
- 69.85 x 7 x 100 mm
- Mean time between failure (MTBF)
- 2M hours
- Power Consumption (Active)
- Average: R : 2240mW; W : 2610mW
- Power Consumption (Idle)
- Temperature (Operating)
- 0°C to 70°C
- Temperature (Storage)
- -40°C to 85°C
- * Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
- * Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
- * Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
- * TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written" is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
- * 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
- * 3 years or 75 TBW, whichever comes first.