ASUS PRIME H310M-E
- CPU: Intel® Socket 1151 for 9th / 8th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors, Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU, Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0. * The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types. - * Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
- Chipset: Intel® H310
- Memory: 2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
- Dual Channel Memory Architecture, Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP). * Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists). * The maximum memory frequency supported varies by processor. ** DDR4 2666MHz and higher memory modules will run at max. 2666MHz on Intel® 8th Gen. 6-core or higher processors.
- Graphic: Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support, Multi-VGA output support: HDMI/D-Sub ports, Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz, Supports D-sub with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz. Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively). Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider™
- Expansion Slots: 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode, gray), 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1
- Storage: Intel® H310 Chipset: 1 x M.2 Socket 3, , with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & x2 PCIE mode)*1, 4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray
- LAN: Realtek® RTL8111H, 1 x Gigabit LAN
- Audio: Realtek ALC887/897 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Audio Feature: Realtek ALC887/897 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC. Supports : Front Panel Jack-retasking, up to 24-Bit/192kHz playback, Audio Feature: LED-illuminated design, Audio Shielding, Dedicated audio PCB layers, Premium Japanese audio capacitors. * Choose the chassis with HD audio module in front panel to support 8-channel audio output.
- USB Ports: Intel® H310 Chipset: 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 up to 5Gbps port(s) (2 at back panel, blue, Type-A, 2 at mid-board). Intel® H310 Chipset: 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (2 at back panel, , 4 at mid-board)
- Special Features: ASUS 5X Protection III: ASUS SafeSlot Core: Fortified PCIe Slot prevents damage, ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges, lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!, ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design, ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!, ASUS DIGI+ VRM: 4 Phase digital power design, ASUS OptiMem: Optimem (Improved DDR4 stability), ASUS EPU: EPU, ASUS Exclusive Features: AI Suite 3, Ai Charger, PC Cleaner, File Transfer, ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution: Stylish Fanless Design Heat-sink solution, ASUS Fan Xpert, ASUS EZ DIY: ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3, ASUS EZ Flash 3, ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode, ASUS Q-Design: ASUS Q-DIMM. M.2 Onboard(The latest transfer technologies with up to 10Gb/s data transfer speeds)
- Back I/O Ports: 1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple), 1 x PS/2 mouse (green), 1 x D-Sub, 1 x HDMI, 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s), 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue) Type-A up to 5Gbps, 2 x USB 2.0, 3 x Audio jack(s)
- Internal I/O Ports: 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (19-pin), 2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s), 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & x2 PCIE mode), 1 x COM port(s) connector(s), 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s), 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin), 1 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin), 1 x S/PDIF out header(s), 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s), 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s), 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s), 1 x System panel connector, 1 x Speaker connector
- Accessories: User´s manual, I/O Shield, 2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s), 1 x M.2 Anchor, 1 x Supporting DVD
- BIOS: 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, SM BIOS 3.1, ACPI 6.1, MultilanguageBIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F6 Qfan Control, F3 MyFavorites, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, and ASUS DRAM SPD (SerialPresence Detect) memory information
- Manageability: WOL by PME, PXE
- Operating System: Windows® 10 64-bit
- Form Factor: mATX Form Factor I 8.9 inch x 7.3 inch ( 22.6 cm x 18.5 cm )
- Note: *1 When a device in SATA mode is installed on the M.2 socket, SATA_2 port cannot be used. Due to the Chipset limitation, when a M.2 device is installed in PCIe mode, the socket is set to PCIe 2.0.